Welcome to FHE.org
We are a community of researchers and developers interested in advancing homomorphic encryption and other secure computation techniques. If you want to learn more about FHE, make sure to check the resources page and signup to our newsletter!
You can also join our community on Discord!
February 2022 Event
Single-server private information retrieval using homomorphic encryption
February 24th 2022 - 6PM (Paris time)Attend
- Introduction to FHE by Pascal Paillier
- Introduction to MPC by Yehuda Lindell
- TFHE deep dive by Ilaria Chillotti
- FHE development tools by Alexander Viand
- Google's C++ to FHE Transpiler by Shruthi Gorantala and Rob Springer
- Running Numpy programs homomorphically by Rand Hindi, Ayoub Benaissa and Samuel Tap
- Private Set Intersection via somewhat homomorphic encyrption by Ilia Iliashenko
- Why we need revolutionary hardware for FHE by Rosario Cammarota
- FHE at the speed of light by Florent Michel
- An overview of Hybrid Homomorphic Encryption by Orel Cosseron and Clément Hoffmann