Home | Resources | Use cases | Conference 2023 | Discord | Newsletter
Call for presentations
FHE.org conference 2022
2022 edition is over, you can find the resources from the conference here.
The 1st Annual FHE.org Conference on Fully Homomorphic Encryption. It is affiliated with EUROCRYPT 2022 and will be held in Trondheim (Norway) on May 29, 2022.
- Conference date: May 29, 2022
- Notification of acceptance: April 15, 2022
- Submission deadline: March 7, 2022, 23:59 UTC (firm deadline)
FHE.org 2022 gratefully acknowledges the financial support of:
- 10.06.2022: We just posted the resources from the 2022 conference.
- 22.04.2022: We just announced the FHE.org conference full program.
- 21.04.2022: Registrations for Eurocrypt and affiliated events are open.
- 20.04.2022: Omnia, is now an official sponsor of FHE.org 2022.
- 15.04.2022: Selected presentations from our CFP have been announced. Final schedule for the conference will be announced shortly.
- 08.03.2022: Thank you to everyone who submitted an abstract for our CFP. We will announce the selected presentations on April 15th.
- 14.02.2022: Optalysys, is now an official sponsor of FHE.org 2022.
- 07.02.2022: Call for presentations: One month left to submit original contributions on all aspects of fully homomorphic encryption. Submission deadline: March 7, 2022, 23:59 UTC (firm deadline).
- 20.12.2021: FHE.org 2022: The 1st Annual Conference on Fully Homomorphic Encryption is officially affiliated with Eurocrypt.