Home | Resources | Conference 2024 | Join the community
Call for presentations
FHE.org Toronto 2024 Conference
The 3rd Annual FHE.org Conference on Fully Homomorphic Encryption is colocated with Real World Crypto 2024 in Toronto (Canada) on March 24, 2024.
The conference will feature parallel tutorial sessions and work groups, student/young researcher lightning talks, round table/panels, poster sessions, presentation sessions, invited speakers, and a DJ’ed party and dinner.
Submission deadline: November 22nd, 2023 (23:59 AoE time)
Registration opens: November 16th, 2023
- Notification: January 22nd, 2024
- Conference date: March 24th, 2024
The submission deadline has now passed. We thank all submitters for their contribution to FHE.org 2024!
If your company would like to sponsor this or future conferences, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FHE.org 2024 gratefully acknowledges the financial support of (in alphebatical order):
- 2023.11.16 🎉🎟 The registration for FHE.org 2024 is now open. We have limited room for this 3rd conference, make sure to get your tickets here
- 2022.11.22 Thank you to everyone who submitted an abstract for our CFP. We will announce the selected presentations/posters on January 22nd
- 2023.10.06: Call for presentations is online
- 2023.08.08: Announcement of the 3rd annual FHE.org conference on Fully Homomorphic Encryption
If you need assistance, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.