Home | Resources | Use cases | Conference 2023 | Discord | Newsletter
A curated list of resources about Fully Homomorphic Encryption.
- 💻 Concrete - Rust FHE library that implements Zama’s variant of TFHE.
- 💻 HElib - BGV scheme with bootstrapping and the Approximate Number CKKS scheme.
- 💻 Lattigo - lattice-based multiparty homomorphic encryption library in Go.
- 💻 OpenFHE - OpenFHE is an open-source FHE library that includes efficient implementations of common FHE schemes.
- 💻 PALISADE - C++ FHE library that supports all the major FHE protocols.
- 💻 SEAL - C++ FHE library implementing BFV and CKKS schemes.
FHE Cryptography Theory