Home | Resources | Conference 2023 | Join the community
Main modern and practical FHE libraries, sort in alphabetical order.
- Concrete - Rust FHE library that implements Zama’s variant of TFHE by Zama
- Concrete ML - Privacy Preserving ML framework built on top of Concrete by Zama
- HEaaN - C++ FHE library implementing CKKS scheme that supports bootstrapping and GPU-acceleration by Crypto Lab
- HElib - BGV scheme with bootstrapping and the Approximate Number CKKS scheme by IBM
- Lattigo - Lattice-based multiparty homomorphic encryption library in Go by Tune Insight
- OpenFHE - Production-ready implementations of all major FHE schemes by Duality Tech
- SEAL - C++ FHE library implementing BFV and CKKS schemes by Microsoft
- TFHE-rs - A pure Rust implementation of TFHE for booleans and small integer arithmetics over encrypted data by Zama
💙 This website is a resource provided and contributed by the FHE.org community and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. We welcome any contributions to this website! Read the contribution guidelines first and simply open a PR on the Github repo to add your resources.