Home | Resources | Conference 2024 | Join the community
Volunteers are passionate FHE enthusiasts who bring the community together to advance awareness and adoption of FHE.
FHE.org is the home of the world’s top FHE cryptographers, researchers, and developers. If you’re a student, a developer, a researcher or have a business around FHE and want to help improve some aspect of the community, tell us about yourself and what you think you’d be most useful volunteering with!
From meetups to repo cleanups, be an active part in the adoption, engagement, and organization of the FHE community. Apply to become a volunteer today.
- Enjoy access to the planning and leadership of events and activities
- Get direct access to the team members working most on FHE.org. Get recognized as a valuable resource in the FHE community and grow your career goals
- Grow the meet-up community and drive community initiatives while receiving support from experienced community leaders
- Join a community of active peers
- Meet and form friendships with other passionate volunteers
- Get special volunteer swag
Volunteer responsibilities may include
- Having a passion for FHE and the mission of bringing it mainstream
- Being active in the community and field FHE inquiries
- Joining monthly check-in calls or update the FHE community team on progress via group chats
- Being dedicated to increasing community education around FHE
- Helping protect communication channels from spam as needed
- Periodically adding resources and use cases to the community resources repo
💙 This website is a resource provided and contributed by the FHE.org community and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. We welcome any contributions to this website! Read the contribution guidelines first and simply open a PR on the Github repo to add your resources.