Home | Resources | Conference 2024 | Join the community
Interested to present your latest paper, poster, slides, implementation or use case to the FHE.org community of researchers and developers?
FHE.org meetups archive, latest first.
- fhEVM: Confidential EVM Smart Contracts using Fully Homomorphic Encryption by Morten Dahl on Sept 21, 2023
- Faster TFHE Bootstrapping with Block Binary Keys by Seonghong Min on Sep 14, 2023
- A Fast Convolution Algorithm for Accelerating Private Model Inference by Huan-Chih Wang on July 27, 2023
- PARMESAN: Parallel ARithMEticS over ENcrypted data by Jakub Klemsa on July 20, 2023
- TFHE functional bootstrapping over multiple inputs by Pierre-Emmanuel Clet on July 6, 2023
- Panacea: Non-interactive and Stateless Oblivious RAM by Georgio Nicolas and Kelong Cong on June 29, 2023
- Improving and Automating BFV Parameters Selection: An Average-Case Approach by Beatrice Biasioli on June 20, 2023
- An Optical Hardware Accelerator for FHE by Joseph Wilson on June 15, 2023
- Differential Privacy for Free? Harnessing the Noise In Approximate Homomorphic Encryption by Tabitha Ogilvie on June 8, 2023
- Efficient TFHE Bootstrapping in the Multiparty Setting by Sergi Rovira on June 1, 2023
- Hardware accelerator for FHEW by Jonas Bertels on May 25, 2023
- Circuit Privacy for FHEW/TFHE-Style Fully Homomorphic Encryption in Practice by Kamil Kluczniak on May 11, 2023
- TT-TFHE: Torus Fully Homomorphic Encryption-Friendly Neural Network Architecture by Adrien Benamira on Apr 27, 2023
- Faster Amortized FHEW bootstrapping using Ring Automorphisms by Duhyeong Kim and Gabrielle De Micheli on Feb 28, 2023
- Medha: Microcoded Hardware Accelerator for computing on Encrypted Data by Ahmet Can Mert and Aikata on Feb 16, 2023
- On the Hardness of the Finite Field Isomorphism Problem by Antoine Joux on Jan 24, 2023
💙 This website is a resource provided and contributed by the FHE.org community and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. We welcome any contributions to this website! Read the contribution guidelines first and simply open a PR on the Github repo to add your resources.