This is a curated list of resources to learn FHE programming. Email us if you would like to be listed here.
- 6-minute introduction to end to end encryption and try out an FHE demo for yourself
- Homomorphic Encryption 101 by Dr Marc Joye
- People shouldn't care about privacy by Dr Rand Hindi
FHE Cryptography Theory
- Introduction to homomorphic encryption by Pascal Paillier
- TFHE deep dive by Dr Ilaria Chillotti
- Foundations of Private Computation by Open Mined
- Developer Tools & Compilers by Alexander Viand
- Google's C++ to FHE compiler by Shruthi Gorantala and Rob Springer
- Private set intersection via somewhat homomorphic encryption by Ilia Iliashenko
- Concrete - Rust FHE library that implements Zama's variant of TFHE.
- SEAL - C++ FHE library implementing BFV and CKKS schemes.
- HElib - BGV scheme with bootstrapping and the Approximate Number CKKS scheme.
- PALISADE - lattice encryption library.
- Lattigo - lattice-based multiparty homomorphic encryption library in Go.